Thursday, September 25, 2008

We're Having an Indian Summer!

What a beautiful day in the Rockies!  It's going to be in the 80's today and just clear blue Colorado skies.  I love this weather and the "Indian summer" we are having.  I went with a couple of friends this morning and did the vertical challenge stairs at the Airforce Academy.  It was a nice way to start the day!  I am feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the challenges of the day.  

This past weekend, after the Women of Faith conference, my husband joined me in Denver for a great Saturday night escape at the hotel!  We are so blessed to have Granny in town to have the kids overnight.  We enjoyed a spectacular meal with a bottle of wine and dessert too.  It was a wonderful weekend to just relax and enjoy our alone time!  Life is good! 



2 comments:

Audra Krell said...

Wendy!!! I just saw your new blog in my stats and popped on over, it looks fantastic!! You needed to tell me so I can add you to my blogroll as well.
How did you find Pete Wilson? I love his Without Wax blog. He has three boys just like me, but is living in a younger time frame with his. I'm so happy you got to go to the WOF conference. I have been several times and been so blessed by it! And your and Troy's getaway sounds so, so nice. I want to come to Colorado and do those stairs. I probably won't walk right for two weeks. : ) Anyway, again your blog looks fantastic. Have fun with it, I know you'll continue to be great! Here's a tip, join a blog carnival. Today I did Works for Me Wednesday at Rocksinmydryer.net and got 550 hits on my site, today alone. The carnivals are really great. Let me know how else I can help! Much love and blessings, Audra

Wendster said...

Thank you Audra! It's been fun getting this started and you've been my inspiration! Thank you! I actually ran across Pete Wilson from your site and just really love what he is doing. I started watching a few of his sermons and he has a lot of great information. Thank you for the tips. I am very new at this and can always use some help! It's nice to be connected with a group of uplifting, yet down to earth christian people who really are interested in furthering the Word and helping each other out with daily living! Thanks again,
and many blessing to you, Wendy