Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday Bash









Ok, so I'm finally posting!  I celebrated a birthday at the beginning of December (let's just say I'm 29 and holding)!  My son says I look 29 anyway (I paid him to say that:))!  Anyway, we got together with family for a fun dinner out.  My nieces and Kaylee and Joshua enjoyed making their own pizza and even had fixings to make their own dessert.  My sister got me a lovely handbag (she just knows me!) and my wonderful husband got me a new IPOD Touch, which I just love!  I have been enjoying my new toy thoroughly!  We had such a wonderful evening and from the pics, you can see I have a big laugh, which my kids love to tease me about.  You see, I am actually a pretty shy and quiet person, but I do come with a boisterous laugh!  The other thing to note was that my Mom and Husband usually get me pretty mushy, sweet cards for my birthday and they both got me funny cards this year.  As you can see from the photos, I was "cracking" up!



No comments: